Dr Toni Varela, NMD
Dr. Toni Varela, NMD
Dr. Varela is Walnut Creek’s premiere Naturopathic Doctor and a California state licensed ND who can perform physical examinations, order and interpret lab tests, as well as diagnose and treat disease. Dr. Varela is dedicated to guiding you on your path to optimal health and wellness. She consults with men and women on a wide variety of health conditions and offers services for every age, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
Her specialties include:
- Women’s Health and Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy,
- Functional Endocrinology,
- Environmental and Family Medicine.
She routinely treats:
Additionally she addresses:
· Women's health concerns including hormonal balance, weight loss,
menopause, thyroid health, and healthy menstrual cycles.
· Men's health concerns including hormonal balance, andropause, infertility.
· Teen’s health including health menstrual cycles, hormonal balance, social and lifestyle challenges.
· Children’s health concerns including eczema, food and environmental allergies, digestive disorders.
· Seniors’ concerns, including chronic and acute pain, insomnia, cardiovascular disease, cancer and healthy aging.
She uses integrative medicine to prevent and treat disease, combining conventional medical diagnosis and treatment with the use of individualized, natural therapeutics. These include lifestyle and nutritional counseling, professional-grade supplements, botanical medicine, homeopathy, colonic hydrotherapy, biopuncture, physical therapy and bio-identical hormone prescriptions. She is certified in advanced intravenous therapy, and offers specialized treatments like chelation therapy. As a specialist in natural healthcare options for whole person wellness, she believes it is her duty to spend adequate time with each patient to listen, educate and tailor each visit according to your needs, encouraging you to take an active role in your health. She is happy to work with your other health care practitioners to provide you with the most well rounded, best care possible.
Is Dr. Varela the right doctor for you? Schedule a complementary 15 minute consultation today, and make an informed decision.