Adult Primary Care services
- Preventive Physicals
- Well-woman gynecological services
- Well Man Physicals
- Travel Medicine Program provides information, immunizations, and preventive medicine for individuals preparing for international travel.
- Referrals for outside services are provided when medically necessary after an evaluation by MD has been completed.
- Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and other chronic disease management
- Nutrition services
Geriatric care management (also known as "elder care management", "senior health care management" and "professional care management") is the process of planning and coordinating care of the elderly and others with physical and/or mental impairments to meet their long term care needs, improve their quality of life, and maintain their independence for as long as possible. It entails working with persons of old age and their families in managing, rendering and referring various types of health and social care services. Geriatric care managers accomplish this by combining a working knowledge of health and psychology, human development, family dynamics, public and private resources and funding sources, while advocating for their clients throughout the continuum of care. For example, they may assist families of older adults and others with chronic needs such as those suffering from Alzheimer's disease or other dementia
The Pediatrics Service at MDI Wellness Center is committed to treating your children with careful attention to their individual needs and medical histories and to understanding your concerns. Our clinicians, nurse practitioners, and other pediatric staff stress prevention and education while providing a full range of services for children and adolescents, including:
- Vital Signs
- Routine physicals and check-ups
- Treatment of sickness or injuries